Amplifier for KLOVER MiK 26

 If not connected directly to a camera, some type of audio recorder or amplifier is required to capture audio.

The BeachTek DXA Micro Pro unit is the lowest cost but has an unbalanced output so the output can only be shared with devices that are within approximately 10 feet of the amplifier.  It can work with 3.5mm TRS or XLR microphones.

The Whirlwind MD-1 is less expensive than the Sound Devices, unit but slightly heavier.  It only works with XLR microphones.

The Sound Devices MM-1 unit is the most rugged amplifier we offer. It only works with XLR microphones.

The Zoom F1 recorder is ideal when the audio is to be monitored and/or recorded but not output to another device. It comes complete with a lapel microphone.  Do not order a second microphone.

The Zoom H4 recorder can be used to monitor and/or record audio as well as supply that audio to a PC via USB.  It can work with 3.5mm TRS or XLR microphones.

The Rolls MP-13 amplifier is ideal for connecting your microphone to a PC, or connecting a 3.5mm mic to a device a long distance away. It can work with 1/4" TRS or XLR microphones.